Тема: WSBK 2014
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.05.2014, 11:06   #65
Kolya_xr
Professore

Мотоцикл: Yz450f
По умолчанию Re: WSBK 2014

Просто кросавчег!!!

Chaz Davies (Ducati Superbike Team #7 – 2nd, 2nd): “These have been the best races of the season and undoubtedly my best race weekend so far, in that we’ve been consistently strong since Friday. It’s great to be on the podium and is the best way to thank Ducati and all of the guys, both in the team and the factory, for all of their hard work. Race 1 was difficult, Jonathan got away quickly and there was no way to stay with him but we had a good battle behind him. Race 2 turned out to be pretty similar. We chose a fairly standard setting today and I was able to ride really well. I can almost ride the bike as I would like, we just have a small problem with rear vibration to iron out but tomorrow, during the tests, we will also work on this and I’m sure we’ll be able to improve. I’m very pleased with the double podium of course and it confirms how much work has been done in Ducati over the last months, so I want to dedicate today’s results to Ducati and all the fans.”
Kolya_xr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
4 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
evolution (12.05.2014), Fantic (12.05.2014), NiLs (26.05.2014), Стоматолог (12.05.2014)